Tuesday, January 23, 2007

F1 and Forums: the case for smecircle.org
From the earliest days of my business of designing and supporting websites, I have had manifold kinds of problems. Incidentally the websites from which the CMS solutions or other application software have not as been helpful to me as forums. Thus, when I face a challenge and google my request, I would head first for the forums. Usually, someone has had the same challenge before (there is nothing new under heaven). Such a person, sharing from personal experience provides a most pragmatic answer. Other people usually provide opinions on the same matter to buttress what has been said or proffer an easier or better way. Together, everyone indeed, achieves more.

I asked myself, could this be brought to the business circles? There have been several times when I have been stuck in search of a technical or management solution in which folks that can be reached immediately in my vicinity do not have solution. Judgment is made based on the limited resource and often times it produces limited gains. Nevertheless, I am confident of two things: someone else has been in the same predicament before and someone next door has a solution that works better. Can we share our solutions and grow faster?

IF you have my experience and I have yours, I won’t repeat your mistakes and you won’t repeat mine. Together, we’ll move one step further than where would have been if we walked alone. This is why the smecircle is created. When you join by posting a question or answering one, the circle grows bigger, and we’ll cover more areas. Join the circle, expand your scope, and move on to higher grounds, the sky is not your limit!

No comments: